Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Swiss Chocolate.

Today was so fun.

I basically hung out my house til about 1:30ish when I went to Southlake to meet up with Simone and Kerstin! We hung around Town Center to promote Green River Ordinance. I can tell I've gotten alot better about talking to random people because I wasn't shy or nervous about talking to the random girls looking at me like I was crazy! haha. I got alot of CD's passed out and we hung up 2 signs...3 are currently being approved hahaha. It was fun tho!

After that we went back to Simones. We played Apples to Apples. So yea, that game is really interesting. Then we watched Disturbia. It was a good movie!! It was my first time seeing it.

While watching we ate AWESOME Swiss cookies and Swiss chocolate...omg Kerstin is awesome.

I believe we also tried to learn the Hoedown Throwdown....and failed.

OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHH I also got a call from Cathy at Daireds, aparently Daired is looking to open up little locations while we wait for the actual Daired's building is back up and running...sooo yea. I still have a job? =P I also got an offer from another place...Of course that would happen =)

Then we went to Wal-mart...I bought stuff I didn't need of course and these AMAZING Chedder Pretzals...they are ADDICTING...

Those are the highlights..It was a good day =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peeps!